Time & Location
About the event
I love creating original work for my dream clients. Are you a dream client?
My dream clients include people who love art and creativity, and want me to create something unique for them. They are open to my ideas, and "get" the value of original art. If you were cruising through Pinterest and found an image you wanted me to recreate, I must let you know that I will not take on your commission. If you have a space, a general idea or are sparked by one of my original pieces and want me to make something unique, then I would be thrilled to work with you.
I require a 50% non-refundable deposit before work begins, and the remaining 50% is due prior to shipment or delivery. Shipping fees will be calculated for you prior to shipping. We will ensure that the details are in order and to your liking before this happens. I will provide you with an invoice, and at that time you will be required to submit your deposit. The final payment is due upon completion of the project, before it is delivered to you.
Not sure how it all will work? Let's talk. Send me a text at (613)362-1783, or an email at email@example.com. You can also message me through Instagram or Facebook (my handle on both of those platforms is @patrickguindonart.)
Note: I do not work on the following:
- illustrations for self-published work
- art inspired by other artists or pieces that were found anywhere other than my portfolios
- something you'd like me to do because I'm an artist and not because you are drawn to my work
- humans or anything realistic - my work is highly illustrated and stylized, which you can see in my portfolios and galleries
- I no longer offer customized character illustrations based on you/your kids/etc.